“Bien Magazine” – internet magazine
“We” “us” “our” – all relating to administration of Bien Magazine
Bien Magazine will use controlled advertising on the bienmagazine.co.uk website.
Advertising on the website will be coordinated by the administrator to prevent it affecting the functionality of the website.
All proposed adverts will have to be approved before they are placed on Bien Magazine website.
We reserve the right to remove an advertisement or refuse to promote it if we believe it to be inappropriate. The suitability of every advertisement will be checked by the administrator of Bien Magazine.
All adverts must follow the rules laid out by the Advertising Standards Authority and must not conflict with our aims and priorities.
All advertisements, following the Advertising Standards Authority’s code, must meet the following criteria:
- They must be legal, honest, decent and truthful
- Must not bring anyone or anything into disrepute
- Must conform to the code
- Must respect the fair competition
By placing the advertisement on the bienmagazine.co.uk website we do not endorse or recommend the advertiser’s services or products.
Bien Magazine is not responsible for the product or service advertised. We would never knowingly allow advertisers to mislead or offend the users.
Bien Magazine is not responsible for any problems experienced when visiting third party websites.
Certain categories of products are prohibited on the Bien Magazine website, please see examples below. We withhold the right to change the list below as required.
- Illegal prescription or recreational Drugs
- Unsafe supplements – as deemed by the administrator of Bien Magazine
- Pornography and adult content
- Weaponry or violence
- False or misleading content
- Animated adverts that play automatically without user’s interaction
- Malware, Spyware or any software that results in an unwanted, misleading experience.